"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." (Albert Einstein)

Friday, June 05, 2009

May the Lord Jesus bless you!

Hello my dear friends! It's been a year... Yoyang & I saw each other a few weeks back. Belated b-day greetings to Bingle & Atinnafay! And thanks, Jayred, for your greetings & visit here in spite of my long long absence. Miss na miss ko na rin kayong lahat! I'm in Il Terrazzo habang bumabagyo sa labas. After I post this, pauwi na ako, buti nakalusot itong post ko. God bless you all! :) I'm praying for you all (& your health too).
Labs, Moi

2 comments:

cacofonix said...

beauting beauty ka nowadays ha bads! how are you na? bakit di ka nakakaonline? sobra ka naman, super miss ka na namin....friend ko si kookie sa facebook.....update your blog more! God bless...

Joy to the World said...

Ola Badads! Did you receive the LOI sample I sent? Sige na start na natin yan :)